We're making progress!!
During this week we mostly focused on polishing out what we were left with after the game jam, the current change list includes:
- Making the game work with any resolution.
- Adjustments to the flocking system, turns out it wasn't properly frame rate independent which made the crows pushing power significantly lower sub 60 fps. This one turned out to be more difficult than anticipated but is close to being resolved.
- Addition of new physics blocks and ideas for puzzles using said blocks:
- ability for crows to pull
- Other ideas are welcome!
Our TODO includes:
- Designing additional 4 levels and re-designing current levels to include new physics objects.
- Small tutorial at the beginning of the game.
- Skippable cutscenes.
- Additional cutscenes between levels.
- Graphical updates.
- Better animations!
Get The Last Straw
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.